Best jobs in recession




Today I'm going to share with you what I believe to be The hands-down best career (the best recession-proof career) to pursue right now especially considering what's going on in. The world around us this is a career that I think will do extremely well in this recession it's called digital marketing for those of you that don't know what digital marketing is it's basically when you help a company grow. Their online presence and do more business online technically I am a digital marketer myself as I know how to grow on YouTube extremely well but digital marketing also involves things like running ads on Facebook or getting websites ranked higher on Google today I want to share anew four reasons why this career path is something you should seriously consider it because I genuinely believe that this is. The safest and most profitable career path to pursue right now so I suggest you listen carefully.

 The first reason why digital marketing is. The best career path to consider right now is because. The demand is skyrocketing. The recent lockdowns and social distancing rules have been put into place worldwide have basically forced all non-essential businesses to close. Their physical locations and move online and. The only people who know how to actually grow online bring customers into. The store and convince. Them to buy a product or service our digital marketers see. The large majority of business owners are older and. They simply do not have enough experience using. The internet and. The popular social media platforms to know what. They're doing so. They end up looking for someone to manage all of. Their marketing online for. Them you can see just how many new jobs are being created in this field by going onto LinkedIn and typing in digital marketing into. The job search bar and as you can see in just. The last week. There were over 10,000 new positions available worldwide and you can expect this number to remain relatively high as more and more businesses realize that. They need a digital marketer in order to compete with everyone else. The second reason why digital marketing is so amazing is because. There is tremendous room for growth see over time as you work with more and more companies and your track record improves you will be able to charge significantly more for example I specialize in YouTube digital marketing and companies around. The world arête pay me $500 per hour just to help. Them grow. Their channels this stream of income alone has made me tens of thousands of dollars every year and ally do is jump on.

 The phone with. Them once a week and tell. Them what I think. They should do next with. Their Channel that's it that's literally all I do now you might be thinking well improvement pill that's because you have millions of subscribers. There's no way I could charge that much and that's where you’re mistaken. There are tons of digital marketing consultants that charge equally if not more than what I do and almost all of. They have less of following but what. They do have is a good track record let's say for example you become a digital marketer and you get hired at a company and within six months you're able to raise. Their revenue by 25% that in itself is huge. The moment you have a case study like this you automatically have. The ability to negotiate for a higher pay it's extremely easy for you to ask for arise because you're. The one that's bringing in. The money. They need you you’ll also get higher job offers from other companies because you actually have successful case studies that you can use to showcase your skills as compared to most other digital marketers out. There and you're not limited to only working for a single company I know several people in. The digital marketing world that worked with a company for a few years got. The experience and track record. They needed and eventually started. Their own agencies where. They catered to multiple companies all of which paid. Them thousands of dollars every single month to manage. Their growth online it's not uncommon for digital marketing agency to bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars every single year so if you're someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to eventually own. Their own business and be. Their own boss this is one of.

 The best paths you could go down now before telling you. The final two reasons why I love digital marketing so much I want to quickly take a second and talk to you about how you can get started first things first if you're interested in going down this career path you need to be able to get a job in. The field right now more than ever you need to have a steady source of income which is why I’m partnering up with a good friend of mine Safi Himes who's been running a unique program designed to help people find jobs as digital marketers he's helped hundreds of people get hired over. The course of. The last couple of years just look at some of.

 These testimonials that he got even during this whole virus situation. These are people that managed to get hired while. The unemployment rate was skyrocketing around. The world if you are interested in this career path I suggest you check out is free four-part training series where he goes over everything you need to know about this field in more detail you can find it in. The comments down below and quick little disclaimer Aim an affiliate for this program which means if you go through SEFs free training and decide to sign up for it I will be compensated but honestly from. The bottom of my heart out of all. The things I've ever promoted on this channel other than my own courses this program is. The one that has generated. The most success stories so I truly believe in it now back to. The topic at hand. The third reason why digital marketing is.

 The best career path to go down is because you get to use other people's money to develop your skills when I first tried entering. The world of online business I was basically forced to learn how to be a digital marketer all by myself built website after website bought ad after ad course after course and paid for all of it out of my own pocket and this led me to quickly burn through my savings and I actually had to get a part-time job just to keep myself afloat on. The other hand when you enter. The world of digital marketing by getting hired and working for another company. They give you a budget to work with so you basically get to hone your skills and experiment with new marketing strategies with someone else's money now of course this doesn't mean you can just waste. Their money. They do expect some results after a couple of months but this completely eliminates. The risk you would take on if you try to learn digital marketing all on your own and. The great thing is that most companies understand that you won't get results within. The first month that's just sort of how marketing works even outside of. The digital world it takes a while farthings to ramp up so you'll be given. The time and. The resources to figure things out and finally. The fourth and final reason why digital marketing is. The best career path to go down is because it can be done a hundred percent remotely by anyone regardless of where you're from see.

The thing about. The current world situation is that we don't really know when things will return to normal if it ever does return to normal social distancing might be a thing for years to come which means that certain career paths will not be safe to pursue certain occupations that require you to show up physically to work are notes safe and sound as. They were before so it's best to pursue something that cane done a hundred percent remotely from home and digital marketing is perfect for this because everything you do as a digital marketer is done online which means you can work from wherever you want you can live in another country and enjoy better weather explore new cultures and take advantage of currency conversions I'm currently living in Vietnam and. The cost of living here is about three to four times more affordable than in. The States which basically means that I'm three times richer this allows me to live in a nice apartment that comes with free cleaning twice a week for literally a third of what it would cost me in New York City I live good I eat good I get to enjoy perfect weather every day all because I have a job that allows me to work hundred percent remotely and digital marketing offers. The same benefits and that’s it guys I hope this video showed you why I'm so passionate about this field digital marketing is one of. The main reasons why my business is success and it's given me. The life of my dreams if you feel like this career path might be. The one for you go check out Seth's free four-part training series in. The description box below besides that guys stay tuned

Post a Comment

0 Comments